Step 1: Complete the School’s Application Form at the SCHOOL Campus and pay the Fees. Please bring the following documents with you to complete the admission procedures:
· 6 Recent photos
· Original Birth Certificate / copy of Passport (for foreigners)
· Copy of parents ID/ Passports for foreigners
· Medical reports (if applicable)&Immunization card
Step 2: Our admission office will contact you to confirm an appointment for the child's assessment.
Step 3: Conduct the School’s assessment and Medical Check UP for your son/daughter at the school. You will be kindly meeting the Principal for the Parent’s.
(If you need to reschedule, please contact the admission office. In case of No show without prior notice the application will not be considered.
Step 4:Kindly expect a feedback from the Admission office within one week. The feedback will be either accepted, rejected,pending or reassessment.
Step 5:Upon acceptance, you will be asked to pay the school registration fees +1st installment within maximum one week from the acceptance date. A place will be reserved for your son/daughter for one week only, after that, he/she will be put on the waiting list according to the availability.
Step 6 : Provide the admissions office with all the requested documents below:
· In case, the student is transferred from school inside Egypt
For PYP 2/3/4, FS 1/2, or year 1: Transfer request from previous school(4 papers original stamped) and enrollment statement from the Educational District related to previous school area
For PYP 5/6/7 : Transfer request from previous school (4 papers original stamped) and PASS statement from the Educational District of the previous school area.
· In case transferred from a school outside of Egypt, the latest school certificate must be stamped from the Egyptian Embassy Overseas, and from the Egyptian Ministry of Foreign affairs [documentation office].